Saturday 11 July 2015

Housing/DORMS Registration Completed


So on Tuesday evening the July 21st Arrival team received emails from Disney Housing to say housing registration is now open and we have 3 days in which to register our preferences to guarantee us a smooth moving in day. Now rather unfortunately this was a day when the internet at my house had cut out. Yikes! But thankfully it was back up and running and I could complete my registration on the Thursday.

It was a really tough decision as to what to place where. However, I knew exactly what my bottom choices would be which included, any apartment which only had 2 people in and bunk bed options. Other than that I'll make it work. They all have the good and bad bits, so all you can really hope for are wonderful flatmates and a lovely room mate. Because let's face it, we will still be living our dream so we can't be too picky as to where we get placed to live. To help me keep track of where I was placing my options I rather sadly printed them off, cut them up and put them in order. I felt like I was back at Primary School or something but it really helped me to visualise it better.

Once I have arrived there I hope to write a more detailed post about housing, as whilst I have read many blogs about housing I am by no means an expert. So keep your eyes peeled for that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment