Sunday 21 June 2015

My hopes and fears for my Magical Disney Year! (Hey it rhymes!)

My Hopes:

1) I hope to make the most out of every opportunity given to me. If there was one thing I took away with me from my Uni experience was that I was grateful for every opportunity I said yes to and regretted the ones I said no to. As the things I learned from each opportunity I had said yes to, helped me become the person I am today (Excuse the cheesiness).

2) I hope to learn as much as I can about other people's cultures and their customs and traditions that go alongside it.

3) I hope to create several magical moments for guests.

4) I hope by sharing my own culture with others that it will encourage people to visit the wonderful country that is the United Kingdom.

5) I hope to never take for granted the opportunities I will have as a Disney Cast Member.

6) To capture as many memories as I can, be that on my camera or just writing them down in a diary so I never ever forget my time spent out there living my dream.

7) I'd LOVE to be given the honour of conducting Tea Tours around the garden in the UK Pavilion.

8) I hope as many friends and family who are able to, come out to visit me and get to experience the true magic of Disney.



My Fears:

1) I don't get along with my roomate (Like Becca didn't in Pitch Perfect).

2) It turns out not to be everything I dreamed it would be (although I highly doubt this will happen as going by people's experiences who are out there now they seem to be having a whale of a time)

3) I'll like it too much and will never want to leave :P

No comments:

Post a Comment