Sunday 5 April 2015

The Result!

The result part of the CRP application process is not as straightforward as you might think. It is not a simple case of either yes or no being the only options there are in fact three! Yes 3 different result options you might receive.

1- CONGRATULATIONS your dream is coming true, you are going to WDW woohoo!!!

2 - Waitlisted, you meet the Disney standard, but there are no available dates for you at this present time.

You could be on this list from anything to a week, a month, 6months it really does vary! But don't think it is a no, my friend was on it for 2 months then had a congratulations email and told you have 6 weeks until you leave! Crazy.

3 - No, unfortunately you didn't make it this time round. Please re-apply.


The wait from the Face-To-Face interviews felt like an ETERNITY!!!! It is really hard to understand what the waiting feels like unless you have been through this process yourself. It is gruelling, dramatic I know but just trust me on this!

I found out on the 25th November after a very busy day at work that I had been accepted!!! It was music to my ears! MY DREAM WAS COMING TRUE!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was going to work at Walt Disney World in Florida eeeek!!!!!

I was buzzing to say the least and only my sister was home at the time so after telling her I frantically tried to get hold of my mum before she went to her Pilates class, and tried to contact my Dad. I got through to my Dad and he was overjoyed and so happy for me it was lovely to hear! I had to endure an hour long wait for my Mum to get home so I passed the time with some Disney Karaoke as one does, you know perfectly normal... After telling my immediate family I had to call my Auntie and Uncle who are just as much Disney fans as I am if not more it could be argued, they too were delighted with my news, after them I called my other Auntie and then my grandparents...you get the picture haha! 

Then I could break the news on Facebook after informing all the family:




Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment